I have been having so much fun the last few days with my Stocking die - I just had to share!
So far I have cut well over 50 complete kits - outside, liner and tab from fabric donated by a dear friend! Our guild is going to make these and donate them to a local charity that provides Christmas gifts to needy children in our community.
Since the pattern on the Accuquilt site leaves the seam allowances exposed I came up with a different way to make the stockings and I decided to make a video about it so that I could easily share.
I hope that you all like it - if you have any questions please feel free to let me know! Ok now to get back to making more stocking kits!