Wednesday, January 03, 2024

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022!

I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) so here it is.


This quilt was inspired by my Guilty Pleasures t-shirt quilt that I made for myself, and the Star Wars t-shirt quilt, but this one is for my oldest.  
His contains shows he/we loved, Comiccon shirts, Taekwondo memories, Robotics, music and more.  

I quilted this in 40wt Glide thread in an all-over sort of waves and Supernatural Logo inspired wavy star that he just loved when he saw it.  I didn't take a picture of the back of this one - sorry!

Next t-shirt quilt?  I have a stash of Halloween shirts, Zumba tanks, Angry Bird, video games and Minecraft still to do.  

Hmmm . . . which one should I look at next?

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...