Friday, July 20, 2007

More Fabric Postcards

Hi all!

Are you all as excited about the release of Harry Potter 7 tomorrow as I am :) I will be spending the weekend with a good book and a few cups of tea I think :)

Here are my latest fabric post cards. These are for three different swaps. On the far left is "June Brides." I did the ring-bearer pillow complete with rings. In the middle is "Orange You Glad" and this one was completely open as to what we could do. On the far right is "Somethings Fishy." I did small snow globes with fish confetti in them. When you shake them the fish all move around. I got motivated and finished all these swaps early and mailed them out so that I could enjoy watching the cards come in without worrying about getting mine finished. I find that when inspiration and motivation strike you gotta go with it!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

These are really cute postcards and excellent interpretations of the themes!

Mom said...

Hi!

I found your blog and love your quilting. Just wanted to let you know of a mini-quilt swap I am hosting. We'd love to have you if you are interested. The details are given at the blog link below. If it happens that you are not interested, I'd still appreciate if you could spread the word in the event some of your blog's readers might like to participate. Thanks!


Margaret
http://fourseasonsquiltswap.blogspot.com/

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...