Well I got UFO #19 completely finished! I liked the layout of the scrap half-square triangles so I went with it! Luckily I had enough of the background fabric and some more batik for the borders. I used up a Christmas brushed cotton that was left-over from the back of a Christmas quilt I made a while ago and there was just enough for the backing and for a sleeve. I love using up left-overs like that.
I tried a slightly different feather quilting for this quilt and used Yenmet metallic threads for the first time. It worked really well and I am pleased with the result. I'm not sure if you can really see it but it is there :)
I think that I am going to rewrite my UFO list so that I take some out and maybe add in a few as well. Now to quilt the other little wall hanging.