Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Weekend of Hooking

Wow what a lot of hooking I did this weekend!! We had a great time this weekend hooking away and meeting new people/potential hookers ;) Fiberfest was great and well attended - it was such a nice weekend so I think that people are trying to take advantage of the great fall weather we've been having to do things outside.

I got a lot of hooking done on my Haunted House rug between the 5 Minute Hooking Challenge and Fiberfest since my last picture on the rug! I bought two shades of red wool to do the far right house that I love! I'm fairly pleased with how it is turning out but I think that I might rip out the unfinished ghost and use more of the blue/white wool on him as I think that he is too white, and, will stand out too much, but, it is hard to say right now. I like the other ghost, on the left, better than this one so far. What do you all think?

I am tired but happy after a whole weekend of talking and hooking :D Maybe I'll do some more hooking again tomorrow LOL!

2 comments:

Michael Gauthier said...

Hi Katrina
I was searching for some additional information on the Almonte Fiberfest, and Google returned your blog link to me. Small world! I was the EMC photographer that took some photos of you and your friends on Saturday. I have a number of pictures that will not make the paper - if you are interested you can send me an email at michael@freedomphotography.ca, and I will send you a link to my web site where you can view them.

Thanks again for letting me take the pictures!

Michael Gauthier
freedom Photography
Carleton Place, ON

Tammy Burks said...

I can't wait to see more of that moon hooked in behind there....it's really going to make things pop!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...