Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Themed Accuquilt Blog Hop!

I just wanted to share with you all that SewCalGal and several quilters with Modern Quilting Tools are hosting a Fall Theme AccuQuilt Blog Hop the week of September 26th.  Yes this starts today!!!


We will be celebrating the arrival of Fall, share some tips, tutorials and inspiration with you on how we use our Accuquilt products, and they will be a few giveaways in this blog hop too.  But most importantly, we want you to come join our blog hop and have fun.  So you'll need to hop to each blog on their day to see what they are offering up!

Here is our schedule:

Monday, September 26th
Tuesday, September 27th
Wednesday, September 28th
  • Katrina (Sunshower Quilts) www.sunshowerquilts.blogspot.com pssst that's me!!
Thursday, September 29th
Friday, September 30th
  • Polly (Polly's Porch) www.auntpollysporch.blogspot.com 
I hope that you will come and see me Wednesday to see what I have prepared for the hop AND to enter my GIVEAWAY!!  I think you'll like it!!

Ok start hopping!! 

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Will stop by tomorrow and see what you will be sharing!
Quilting by the River

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...