Monday, February 06, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm Back!  

Did you miss me?  If you belong to my Facebook page I announced that I was going to Cuba for a week with family - and we had a great time!  Great music, great food, great people - what could be better??  Oh ya, I got to go swimming with dolphins!!  Yey - that was so much fun!

 

Aren't they cute??! I just loved the whole week but this was a highlight for me so I thought that I would share.  I will definitely be going back to Cuba again - it was just the nicest tropical vacation I have ever had.

 

Before I left, I managed to get this quilt completely finished and bound and onto our bed.  It only took from 2007 to 2012 to finish from start to finish LOL.  Ok I DID put it away from 2007 to 2011 so some of those years don't really count right?

I just thought that I would check in with you all and let you know that I am still around and that I am back safe and sound from my Cuban vacation.

Happy Quilting All!

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Glad to hear you had fun in Cuba. Someday, I'd like to go their, but it isn't easy for Americans to visit Cuba.

Your quilt is beautiful. Congratulations on another finish.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

paulette said...

Yeah!! What fun...and love the quilt!! Better late than never...sew worth the wait!
P

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...