Sunday, June 02, 2019

A Little Charity Quilting

Happy Sunday!!

What's a girl to do on a cloudy, cool Sunday in June (the day after a day long yoga festival)?  Well, my answer is a little quick charity quilting!

Our local guild is making some quilts for local homeless youths and I volunteered to quilt a couple of them.  These were the perfect project for me today :-)


I used 40 wt Glide Thread in Cornflower - top and bobbin in an all over meander.








It was requested that the quilting be fairly loose and the thread be bright and cheerful - and I think that I met the requirements :-D 


The thread definitely matches the backings in intensity!! Nice bright flannel backing would bring a smile to anyone's face.

These are now folded up and ready to be returned, bound and given to their new owners.  I hope that they bring some joy.

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...