Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quilt Guild Day!

My oldest son is home sick today. Poor kid he's usually so active and he hardly wants to move today. Needless to say I haven't got much sewing done except that I managed to sew the rows together for my flying geese scrap quilt. You can see them here lying on my hand quilting frame again. There are quite a few of them for a left-over scrap quilt don't you think? I still can't decide on the sashing though. I have the strips on background fabric, orange-rust fabric and red as possiblities. I am leaning towards the background fabric and use the rusty fabric for the boarder.

Today is quilt guild day! I always look forward to this for inspiration and for the community in the guild. We have a doll-maker coming to talk to us tonight so that should be fun and I always love show-and-tell.

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...