Friday, November 17, 2006

Quilt Guild Bingo Cards

I've been working hard on my sweatshirt jacket and taking lots of pictures so that I can give you guys an explaination; but, I am not quite ready to do that yet :)

This month at our quilt guild it is our Christmas party (that's the other reason I want to get my Christams jacket finished). We are playing the Bingo game featured in the Fons and Porter magazine. I think from last month. These are the two cards that I made. You know it was a lot harder than I thought that it would be to pick out all the different colours with the correct theme. Well anyways I made two cards and maybe I'll win a prize. I must say though I really don't win very often at all so this would be a nice surprize. it should be fun and it's a nice idea to do at a guild meeting.

5 comments:

Toni said...

I love your Seasons in Time quilt...I did one of McKennas quilts and I know how much work goes in them.....Thanks for sharing it...Great Work...Toni

Toni said...

I love this quilt..I did one of her quilts and I know how much time goes into them...Thanks for sharing it...great work..Toni

Susan said...

Even if you don't win at bingo, you have the start of a great quilt.

*karendianne. said...

Oh this is so pretty! By the way, I just went back to your "Double Fold French Binding" entry and boy was that useful! Really appreciate your work and your contribution to the quilting world!!!!!

Aunt Jenny said...

Very Pretty!!!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...