Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fabric Postcard UFO finish #5

Here is my UFO finish #5!! Well, maybe I shouldn't really count this as a UFO but it was somethning that I needed to get done and I should have done it last year (December) so I put it on my list :) These are my "Oh La La!" fabric postcards for a fabric post card swap on the Fabric Postcards Yahoo list. This is the first swap that I have participated in and I am really excited about it. So far I have received one postcard in the mail and it is from the UK. These little cards can take quite a while to make but I think that they are really fun.

The pattern is based on a larger pattern from the McCalls magazine for a wall quilt. I reduced the pattern so that it would fit on a postcard. I hope that everyone enjoys their cards.

Thanks for all the encouragement from you all! I love hearing from you :) How's everyone doing with their UFO's and WIP and WISP?? I only have 28 more to go so now onto UFO#6!!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Oh la la -- those are so cute. I'm sure everyone who gets one will love it.

Kim West said...

those are great!!

SuBee said...

Hooo-weee! Racy, racy! Those are adorable!

Samantha said...

I love these!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...