Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a great and safe night :) We had a quiet night at home watching Jet Li's "Fearless" movie. If you haven't seen it yet it is really great.

I thought that I would share some more fabric post cards that I did for new years. These are done with an embroidery from the Sapphire Stitches yahoo group. It was a freebie to the group members for Christmas and it is just the perfect size for a fabric postcard. I love the fringed edge on the top one. I'm not sure if I am going to send these one off or keep them for myself yet :)

Now I have to go and finalize my new year's resolutions :)

Happy New Years !

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

i love the fabric postcards you made.

Happy New Year to you.

Anonymous said...

Katrina,
I would be interested in finding out how much you quilt a day? Do you have a specific time slot,a routine, a job outside of this or what? Have you made resolutions regarding your projects or time committed to it this year? What are your goals?
Great site!

Susan said...

How cute! I really have to get some done this month! They are such fun, and I've gotten a couple in the mail, which is pushing me on. Seeing yours helps, too.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...