Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Pencil Toppers Finished

Hi all!
We are starting to get really close to Christmas and I am working frantically trying to finish up a few more Christmas projects!

Here is another one finally finished! I thought that I would make Christmas pencil toppers for my two son's classes. Well 44 toppers, and many hours, later I have them finished!! Wow! I don't know if I will do this again but it was fun to do it at least once! I think that this project would have been better started in the summer LOL!

The snow man is from Ann the Gran and the Christmas tree is a freebie from Embroidery Garden. They both stitch out very nicely and use felt as the backing so it's not all a fill! just add a pencil into the spot underneath and you are finished. I am going to go out tomorrow and see if I can get some Christmas pencils for the kids. I think that would really complete the gift.

How are your holiday projects going??

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...