Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last Rug

I just wanted to quickly share this amazing link to a great rug! The site is called Mom's Rug and it is a site dedicated to a woman's last rug that she will probably make. It shows a hooked rug by Adeanya Hunt that is 10 x 11 feet and depicts Audubon birds and wild plants and it is absolutely spectacular! She started it in 1969 and finished it in 2006. Since she is now in her 80's she thinks that this will be her last rug. It really is something to check out ~ the site is very nicely done and the rug is a real hierloom that will be treasured for generations to come.

1 comment:

Priscilla Hunt said...

I have a photo of the rug if you'd like to see it - it's a beauty.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...