Friday, April 06, 2012

Even More Rose of Sharon

Hey all!

I wanted to give you all an update after my last post on the Rose of Sharon die and units since we have some clarification of the whole issue.

Sherry Rose of Cherry Bomb Quilts went straight to the lady herself, Sharon Pederson, and asked her the questions we have all been asking and she got some answers!  I'm not going to quote her though - you'll have to go on over to Cherry Bomb Quilts and read it yourself as it is a very good read and really clarifies things for those of use that love the Rose of Sharon.

http://cherrybombquilts.blogspot.ca/2012/04/clarification-of-rose-of-sharon.html

The article really made me feel good about using my die again!  Yey!  I actually grabbed the packaging and am sitting here glancing over at the table runner pattern that comes with it and thinking it might be a nice little pattern to do.

So thank you Sherry for taking the bull by the horns and getting the straight facts for us - yey!!

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

hmm, still if you plan to sell the quilt or auction it, there's red tape.....I'm still glad I don't have that die and I understand that of course it's the block design not just the shapes.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...