Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy March everyone!

Hi all! Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit :) I have been working on a few projects as always but i can't show them here :( Sorry! One of the projects that I am working on is my challenge quilt for our quilt guild. I know that a few people from my guild read my blog so I'm not going to post a picture of that quilt for a while.

I have also been working on another embroidery quilt with a friend of mine. It is another Jenny Haskins embroidery that looks like a big bunch of red roses. It's turing out really nicely :) It's fun to work ojn a project with someone but yet be doing your own project at the same time. Linda asked if the designs were hand or machine embroidery and they are machine embroidery. I have VERY limited skills with hand embroidery and a wonderful machine that will do it for me :)

I have also been hand quilting another UFO! It is just a small little wallhanging but it was completely pieced over a year ago and then just left to sit there LOL! Well I have 10 out of 33 UFO's finished for the year. When I finish this one I will be 1/3 of the way through my UFO's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My gosh Katrina, 10 out of 33. Your putting the rest of us to shame..... Is the new embroidery machine or hand stitched? I looked at the site and thought that perhaps it was machine work.

Carole said...

Are you doing the Moulin Rouge quilt, which is her latest? I have the AquaAbiance book and am looking forward to making a table runner. I'm just begining to dwel in machine embroidery. Still learning Designer Plus V5. Happy quilting!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...