Saturday, November 06, 2010

Cutting a Rag Quilt

Today i had the great pleasure of teaching machine quilting to yet another great group of women!  How lucky am I???  they all picked it up so fast and so strong it was amazing.  I am so thrilled to be able to get people quilting their own quilts!  So many people only piece their tops then send them out to be quilted - there is nothing wrong with that - but to be able to do your own work is truly an amazing thing!

So tonight I am experimenting with my Accuquilt Go! rag Quilt die.  So far so good!  Yes it is harder to put the fabric through - but - there are so many little dies in there that it is working hard too!!  So far I am in absolute love!  I am going to try to post a video tomorrow so wish me luck!!!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...