Friday, November 05, 2010

Machine Quilting

I have to say I just taught one of the nicest groups of women I have ever taugh in Machine Quilting.  My Machine Quilting 2 class filled up so we took several women into an over-flow class today - and what a joy they were!  If you're reading this - then thank you for being so great!  Everyone was happy to be there and ready to learn.  It was wonderful.  *sigh*

Sometimes when I teach classes everyone is ready and willing to learn - and other times people are much less ready and much less ready to learn.  I don't know what it is or why but it seems to go by classes.  The classes that I teach where people are ready and willing seem to go by in a blink!  And the other classes go by in hours.  As a participant you do have the responsibility of reading the supply list and to bring what is needed.  If that is not fulfilled then we may have a problem LOL! 

In my years of teaching I have realised that a classroom is a two way street.  You have to meet the teacher half-way.  Now that is not to say that I don't come prepared.  I always bring extra needles and thread for people - always.  But, hey, a foot pedal does make your machine go!  So make sure that you bring yours ;)

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...