Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo

I've decided to join the National Blog Posting Month for the month of November.  basically what you need to do is blog everyday for the whole month of November.  I think that this is a great idea and they even give out prizes!  If you're interested click on the link above.  I hope that you will take this journey with me and follow my blog if you're interested!  I have a lot of work to do this month in quilting so I should have a lot to share LOL!

I've been working on those place-mats from the America Quilts for Christmas magazine and I like them ok.  Just ok.  I'm not really thrilled with the piecing of them.  I'll blog on that tomorrow with some pictures to explain what I'm talking about.  They are nice and all but I found them to be a bit frustrating in the amount of waste - and I find them really large.  Anyways, more on that tomorrow ;)

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...