Saturday, February 19, 2011

Winners!

Hello everyone!

We have a couple of lucky winners for a Lapel Stick!  I, once again, used the very technical pick a number between 1 and 31 valid entries and my son yelled 5 and then 21!  So congratulations to Mimi and Monika!  The winners have been notified and I will get your sticks out into the mail for you ASAP.  I just know that you are going to love this product as much as I do.  Congratulations!

I'm sorry I didn't post the winners last night.  We went to see the movie The Black Swan and it made me feel physically ill!  Don't get me wrong the movie was amazing and Natalie Portman was fabulous; but, it was so dark and disturbing that it really affected me.  We got home and I made chamomile tea and just sat until my stomach calmed down.  I haven't had that happen to me for a long time.  Has anyone else seen it yet? 

1 comment:

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Yippee! Oh thank you. I'll blog how I use it and link a big thank you back at ya!

PS - I have the same "random number generator" - he's 7 yrs old. lol

: )
~Monika in Saskatoon

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...