Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Another Bed-runner Finished!

Yey!

Another bed-runner is finished!  And, I am almost done with my store samples for the fall - fall really crept up on me this year! 

Slowly I am getting through my samples  though and that makes me happy.  This one is for my die-cut Drunkard's Path bed-runner class I am looking forward to teaching.  Most people are frightened of curves but this is honestly easy and so forgiving.

 

I love how this one turned out - nice subtle colours in a very peaceful pallet.

 

I quilted this using the FilTec Glide thread that I love so much in a 1-2-3 pattern and I just love the texture it gives.  Since there were tear-drop shapes in the fabric it seemed like the right all over pattern for the quilting and that the two would gel together.   I like the back as much as the front :-)

So what do you think?  Is this a class that you would like to take?

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...