Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Urge to Buy Fabric Resisted!

I am so proud of myself today :) I am working on a sweashirt jacket out of scraps from a quilt. Well. I really wanted to add a nice batik for the one front panel. I went to my local quilt shop with a very clear idea in my mind of what I wanted and I didn't find anything that was just perfect so . . . I actually got out of there without buying any fabric and I decided to use up what I had instead! I have some of two of the dark browns left, so, I am very proud of myself for resisting the urge to buy the gorgeous, but not perfect for the project that I am working on, fabric. Remember one of my New Years Resolutions was to finish my UFO's and use my stash as much as possible to do it. So far so good but today was a day of temptation :)

1 comment:

Paula, the quilter said...

Do we get to see the jacket?

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...