Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bright Twister

A participant in my Twister class dropped by and brought her finished Twister top over the other day and she let me snap a picture!  Thanks Missy V!


Isn't it great?  She used a charm pack of some great bright fabrics and I just love it!  It will make a nice little table topper that would brighten up any room.  

I think that thing I love the most about the Twisters is that they all look so different and always amazing.  I also love it when I get to see the results when people take my classes ;-)

Have you made a Twister yet?  If so I would love to see it - you can share it on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SunshowerQuilts

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I haven't made one yet. This one is so colorful and bright..love it.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

mine is almost finished, working on something else i just started that needs to be done before the end of friday then i will finish my twister one.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...