Friday, September 15, 2006

Getting ready for a fair

Well lately I have been trying to decide what quilts and quilted pieces I am going to enter into one of our local fairs. It is hard to decide which peices best fit which category and are also some of my better work. I am going to enter a few pieces this year and we'll see how it goes. I'll post a picture tomorrow of a quilt that I had friends send me back so that I could enter it. I am also going to enter my Halloween jacket under "long sleeve decorated sweat shirt." What do you think?

I've been reading about all the people who did a no new fabric in August challenge. Congrats to all the poeple who managed to do it! Well, I actually did buy fabric in August but if the challenge had of been for June or July I would have won LOL! As you know I have been trying to use up my stash so I really haven't been purchasing any new fabric lately. During our trip to those great quilt stores in Alberta though I definately purchased some fabric :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Your Halloween jacket is great!! Thanks so much for providing instructions...I'm going to try making one for myself!! That way you won't have to ship your's to me!!! LOL

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...