Monday, September 25, 2006

Another Funny Blog Thing

I did another funny blog thing that I got from another quilting blog that I read Nancy's Quilts. Her blog is great you should check it out.

You Are Teal Green

You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.
What Color Green Are You?



I think that it sounds pretty nice to me :) I love doing silly blog things; they make me smile :)

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...