Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hi all!
I made another couple of carpet bags from the pattern that I mentioned in my last post. The first one is using some funky fabric and plastic handles and the second is using more 2" squares and simply sewing them together to get a good sized bag. I thought that the more traditional wooden handles suited this bag better :)






I decided that the scrap bag would look great with a scrappy pocket as well so instead of using a solid piece of fabric for the pockets I used more 2" squares and I have to say that I really love the effect. It makes the inside of the bag a real feature instead of just the inside.

My husband says that I should sell some of the bags that I make since how many purses does one person need?? LOL!!

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...