Saturday, April 07, 2012

New Leaders and Enders Project!

Hi all!

Ok I know that I am late to the party but I only just found out about Bonnie Hunter's Cheddar Bow ties leaders and enders challenge and I decided to give it a whirl!

I pulled out my 2" square bin and pulled out pairs that I had a little bit of fabric left over to also cut 2 squares 1.25" and stacked them together.  I also pulled out all my cheddar/orange prints and put them in pairs too.  So far so good.
 

Only one problem though - I seem to have too many leaders and enders projects stacked up and ready to start before I've finished the last one LOL!  That is the one problem with L&E projects - they take a long time to finish if you really do them as L&E!

If you want to see Bonnie's tutorial on how to do the bow-tie blocks make sure that you follow this link to her blog.

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...