Sunday, April 21, 2013

Rug Hooking!

Ahhh I love Sundays!

Sundays are my day off and I try to really take them off and relax.  So today I pulled out my rug hooking - which I have not done in quite some time!  I almost forgot how much I enjoy it!

 

This is what I have been working on  - it is called Pickering Oak and it is a design by Gene Shepherd.  I love his designs and sense of colour.  I am a member of his Internet Rug Camp and find the videos to be absolutely amazing and so helpful.  If you have ever wondered about ug hooking hop over and check it out!

In quilty news I finally finished putting the binding on that large white quilt and am now waiting for it to get out of the dryer - yey!!!  I love how it turned out and can't wait to show it to you!!

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...