Monday, September 30, 2013

Halloween Log Cabin!

Hi all! 

I don't know about you all but when the fall weather comes along I have the desire to do more seasonal projects.  I saw this Halloween inspired log cabin quilt on Facebook (I will have to find a link!).

So, I grabbed some orangish fabrics and some blackish fabrics and got to cutting.


Looking good so far IMO!  Now that this is all completely cut it shouldn't take too long to put together.  The cutting would have been yucky but thank goodness for my Studio cutter!

Doing any fall projects?

1 comment:

Sandy Panagos said...

Great fabrics. That's going to be pretty!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...