Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dessert Nine-Patch

Hey there!

I am happy to be sharing even more photos today!  I had a bit better luck taking these photos but not much!

On the same day that we went out to photograph the Metro Rings quilt we went out to try and grab a few shots of my batik 9-Patch quilt.  I am happy to say that this was the best photo of the bunch!


Not too shabby, but, it could have been a lot better had we not been absolutely FREEZING trying to take this!


I actually like this photo of the quilting that I took while I was quilting this quilt.  I love the way that the dense quilting makes the 9-patches really stand out and pop.


We tried for a couple of photos while we were at the cottage.


But, while we were out on the frozen lake it started to drizzle and the wind came up.


And then my dog decided to jump into the pictures LOL!  Luckily she's very cute and lovable.  Needless to say we didn't get any magazine ready pictures but we had a lot of fun trying!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hi Katrina, lovely pics! I was wondering if you might have an y suggestions for me. I am looking to sell my go cutter dies and my go cutter. Starting to down size my equipment and dont know where the best place to advertise it is. Any suggestions most welcome! Thanks JoAnn (i took a lot of your classes!)

Gene Black said...

I enjoyed these photos - while not "magazine quality" they are certainly appealing. (Although, I don't want to see any of that snow in person!)

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...