Friday, February 03, 2006

Spray Basted Quilt

This is the quilt that I spray basted today (with 505 Spray and Fix; it is the only one that I will use for quilts). I made the top probably about a month ago. It is a gift for a very good friend of mine. It is really simple but I think that it is nice; just a simple 4-patch 1-patch. It is 72" x 92". I think that I will machine quilt it with some nice undulating feathers. She is coming to visit next weekend so I'd better get cracking if I am going to finish it before she gets here.

Thank you all for your really nice comments about the flying geese quilt. I really love the comments! I am going to try and baste it this weekend and maybe that will make me come up with some ideas about how to quilt it. Any ideas?

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...