Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The finished quilt!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a little while. Those last few posts were pretty intense and I needed a bit of time off.

I was also doing a pilates certification all weekend (it's not finished yet!) so I didn't have much time.

This is a picture of the finished quilt that I did for my Mother. You have seen this quilt in bits and pieces but not the whole thing so here it is! I think that it looks so fresh and spring-like. It is about 86" x 96" big. And yes it was quilted on my regular sewing machine without any problems.

Just a reminder that if you have any questions or comments you can leave them here or you can e-mail me at sunshowerquilts@yahoo.com

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...