Sunday, June 18, 2006

Some Embroidery Projects

This is a picture of a denim shirt that I stitched out the Pfaff "Beasts of Prey" free sample design of a lioness. I wish that I could take credit for this idea but I got it off the Pfaff VIP yahoo group that I belong to. A woman on the group did this and posted a picture and I just loved it. I think that it is so effective and really transforms a plain demin shirt.

I love embellishing clothing with my embroidery machine. You can pick up plain items fairly cheaply and just transform them into something really great! Next I need to start doing more with the hot fix crystal embellishments

This is a denim skirt with side slits that I embroidered with designs that came with my "Endless Hoop."

I didn't do them in the endless hoop but rather in my "Grand Hoop" so that I could get them perfectly aligned. It looks really nice and once again it transforms a plain skirt into something really nice.

What do you think?

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...