Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Got reserve Grand Champion!!!


I can't believe it! My quilt went to the Ontario Agricultural Society provincial competition and I got Reserve Grand Champion! Or, basically I came in second place :) You can see a picture of the quilt at the Carp fair here. If you want you can see a picture of the 2006 winning quilt here. I am so very thrilled that I hardly know what to think about it. I hardly know what else to write about all this either LOL! My camera is away at the competition with the quilt so I don't have any pictures yet but I'll post some later.

Here is the picture that I promised to post. The ribbon is huge!! I also won a $300.00 gift basket from Pfaff! It is filled with lots of goodies. I'll take a picture of that later too :)

6 comments:

Joyce said...

How exciting! Congratulations.

Silverthimble said...

Congratulations on your win! I followed your link to your quilt picture. Your quilt is simply amazing! Just how tiny are those squares?

Leah Spencer said...

Way to go!!! Enjoy doing the happy dance. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning reserve champion! That's fantastic. The quilt looks awesome.

SuBee said...

WOW!! Congratulations! That beauty certainly deserves it - WTG!!

Quilting Kim said...

Congratulations on your ribbon. I also love the purse made out of a yard sale skirt.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...