Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Yo Yo's

Hi all!

Here is a yo yo Christmas tree garland that I started a while ago! Now that I am thinking about putting up the tree I thought that I would pull it back out and start sewing the yo yo's together. I am using the Clover yo yo maker and it is wonderful!!! I saw this idea several years ago in a quilting magazine and loved it but I really didn't want to make yo yo's the traditional way. Way to tedious for me :) So when this tool came out I promptly got it and started these. I figure that this can be one of these projects that I add to every year and it just gets better and better. I have realized though that I need to make a whole lot more of these and in many different fabrics if I want the garland to be interesting :)

Now I just need to finish a couple more gifts and my Christmas fabric post cards and I will be all set!! How are you all doing with your Christmas projects??

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...