Monday, July 10, 2006

No too much going on

It has been hot and beautiful here lately so I have to say that I have been doing lots of stuff outside and I have not been quilting very much. I don't know if I am wierd or not but I don't find hot summer weather very quilty. I have been making some preemie quilt tops (pictured here). I find that that is always a good way to keep quilting while doing something for charity.

As I was saying the hot weather doesn't motivate me to quilt very much. Maybe it's because I just don't want the fabric on me or soemthing. maybe I'm just in a bit of a quilty slump. What do you guys do to get motivated and going again? I would love to have some advise!!


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


I did this fun blog thing about what type of flower I am. I've never thought of myself as a snapdragon but hey you never know. Here's what the test said
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
I do love to laugh but I've never thought of myself as a prankster; but, hey maybe I am :)

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...