Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another UFO Finish - #20

Well, I finally finished it :) This was a small wall hanging that I started about 8 years ago and I think was my third quilt project. My friend gave me the fish panel, and, I don't know why, but, I decided to border it in Japanese fabric. Hmmm? I wonder what I was thinking at the time LOL.

Anyways this is another project that I sliced the border on and put away for a number of years. Can you see a trend here at all?? LOL! Well, I finally finished it up this week and I am glad to get it out of the pile. It is only 21" square so it just seems like such a silly little project to have as a UFO. Oh well, it is finished now.

Next I need to finish up the baby quilt that I picked the fabric for a while back; and, I need to make a baby quilt for some people that commissioned one from me. After that, it is on to a wedding quilt that I need for the end of June. I have a good idea for the pattern and I think that I will use some of my own hand-dyes for it. I hope that the couple will like it. So many quilts so little time!! Life is good.

No comments:

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...