Friday, February 04, 2011

We Have Winner!

Hello all!!
     I just got back from teaching part one of my Crazy Shortcut Quilts class and I can't wait until part two to see what these ladies create!  Sometimes I wonder who is more excited - them or me - to see their blocks ;-)

     Ok, ok we have a winner!  Thanks to everyone who entered!  We had 31 entries all together and I decided to use the highly technical way to pick one.  I shouted over to my kids "Pick a number between 1 and 31!" and my youngest yelled "11!"  So our winner is Dee!  Congratulations Dee!!  I hope that you will love your prize.

1 comment:

Dee in Nebraska! said...

Wow, I am so pleased!! This will make such a neat gift for my grandaughter who loves fairy's and princess things!!! Thank you for the giveaway! Dee

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...