Thursday, March 22, 2012

I FInished the Twister Baby Quilt!

 

Here it is!  All finished and I really like it.  I don't want to give it away - but what would I do with a baby quilt?  If you're looking for the tutorial on how to make this easy Twister baby quilt you can find it here.  I quilted this quilt using a 40 weight YLI variegated thread in a stars and loops pattern in the border and the middle.  And I used a 50 weight white thread in the white areas using a meander and loop pattern. 

 

Here's the back!  Isn't that a great fabric?  I have had this in my stash for YEARS now and I finally found a quilt to use it on.  I just love all the wizards!  It is an old South Seas Imports flannel print.

 

I think the backing really compliments the fabrics on the front.  The colours and stars in the feature fabrics look great when combined with the wizards on the back.  

But, I love that backing fabric so much I don't want to give it away!  I can keep it right?  To keep my knees warm maybe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! They are such fun quilts to make!

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...