Saturday, December 09, 2006

Fabric Postcards

Thank you all for all your nice comments about my last jacket. I like how it turned out too.

Here's a picture of a couple of fabric postcards that I finished today. The first one is from a paper peiced cat block that I made about 5 years ago and didn't have anything to do with it. I added some borders and put some funky trim around the edge. I know that it's not Halloween anymore but I really like how it turned out. I have another little cat leftover so I'll have to think of another idea for it.

The second card used some oriental scraps up. It's almost too nice to send out :) Both cards are quilted in gold metallic thread.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I tried a jacket like yours with a sweater. I'm not finished yet but I think I used too many colors. It's pretty wild. I'll post a photo on my blog tomorrow. Both of yours look a lot better. Maybe it will be a gift and someone will have to wear it or hurt my feelings. Lol.

Susan said...

The cards are adorable, and I'm sure you can think of some reason to send a cat this time of year. =)

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...