Friday, December 15, 2006

The Last of the Postcards

Well here they are. The last of the postcards that I am going to send out this year. I really like the way that they turned out :) These ones are all in blues except for the bear card that I sent out to my Mom. She likes bears a lot so I thought that this would be a good card to send her.

I ordered a postcard stamp for the backs of the cards from ebay. You can see it here if you want. I haven't received it yet but it looks nice and other than that I don't know anything more about it :)

I hope that all these cards get through the mail okay :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

The bear postcard is so cute - and such pretty blue ones as well. I'm sure Canada Post won't have trouble to deliver them. Somewhere in my stuff I have an old wood postcard from about 1920 - it came from my grandmother. It has a bear on it as well - I will have to find it.

2022 Christmas T-Shirt Quilt Gift

As promised - here is the T-Shirt Quilt Christmas Gift from 2022! I did share this on my Facebook page but not on my blog, (whoops sorry!) s...